Monday 3 March 2008

Tired and Hyped...

Well, i'm back...so tired i feel like i'm about to just fall over, but...it was worth it.

Concerts 'till 11 or 12 at night, parties in hotel rooms after...lol, didnt sleep till 4:30ish each night..

Who here has heard of Starfield and Family Force 5?? Good bands...the ones that kept me up all night. Now i've gotta try and focus on school work...HAHAHA!

That was likely the longest weekend i've ever had, and i expected it to be short... Time seems to slow down when you have TOO much fun:P

anyways, if i'm rambling or not making sense, please tell me, cuz i'm tired and not sure how coherent this is...i'm barely able to type it, i keep screwing up..

6 comments:

Araken said...

I've heard of Family Force 5, never actually heard their music, though. Sorry I haven't been able to post lately, I've had a lot to do. You must be a genius or something. You used the word "coherent" when you were tired. I don't even use it when I'm alert!

Camden said...

Starfield has some awsome songs, and so does Family Force 5. Yes, I also don't type well when I'm about to fall asleep on the keyboard, but great post! (and don't worry about any spelling mistakes [they don't count when your tired])

Ian said...

The Family force 5 concert was fuuuunnn.....:)


I can type when I'm tired. But that is because I have a very easy time typing with my eyes closed. :)
Of course, I might mix up my thoughts, so what I'm typing might not make sense...hmmm..

:)Ian(:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Haven't heard of the bands, but glad you had fun. It was like that after a thing I went to called Take Action. The rest of the day just dragged on and on...

Sapphira Adi said...

I haven't heard of those bands eaither. You must not be too tired if you used the word coherent!

Mike said...

sorry i havn't been posting and commenting for some time, i havn't been on/HAD time to do so...the computer never seems to be on these days..